Client Service Specialist
CheckMate Fire Prevention Inc. is seeking a professional, organized, detail oriented person who is great with people and able to work independently and as a team player. This is a permanent, full time role in our busy, customer focused fire protection firm. CheckMate is an industry leader in life safety products and services and we pride ourselves in our dedication to our customers, providing top quality, efficient service.
Are you an effective communicator? Are you able to think on your feet, prioritize and thrive in a busy, fast-paced, changing environment in a courteous and tactful manner? Are you able to concentrate on details and deadlines that are important to both the client and other team members? Are you flexible, willing to work hard and able to work under pressure?
If so, please email your resume, references and cover letter with salary expectations to: email@example.com
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities required for this role:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, Adobe Reader, etc.
- Knowledge of accounting and service industry software an asset
- Scheduling and dispatching experience an asset
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide Client Service support by organizing workflow and determining priorities in order to meet the needs and requirements of the Service Department and resolve day-to-day challenges
- Receive and route incoming calls, prioritizing items for the attention of the Service Manager
- Maintain schedules of Technicians; schedule service appointments with clients; acquire and assemble work orders and reports.
- Set up and maintain a variety of records and files containing confidential and/or sensitive material
- Liaise with external supply companies for ordering life safety systems and parts.
CheckMate looks forward to hearing from you.